Trust Investing operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche. The company provides a corporate address in Panama on its website.
Whether Trust Investing has any actual physical operations in Panama however is unclear.
A search of the provided address returns multiple businesses, suggesting Trust Investing presence in Panama is only virtual (shell company).
Heading up Trust Investing is CEO Diego Chaves (right).
According to Chaves’ Trust Investing corporate bio, he has “over 10 years of experience in the Network Marketing market”.
Personally I wasn’t able to verify Chaves’ MLM history prior to Trust Investing, although I’m willing to put that down to language-barriers.
As per Chaves’ official Facebook profile, he resides in Malaga, Spain. Trust Investing’s official Facebook page meanwhile is primarily managed from Brazil.
Either way, as opposed to Panama, Trust Investing is likely being operated out of Spain, Brazil or both.
Read on for a full review of Trust Investing’s MLM opportunity.
Trust Investing’s Products
Trust Investing has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Trust Investing affiliate membership itself.
Trust Investing’s Compensation Plan
Trust Investing affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised 200% ROI:
- Start – invest $15 and receive $30
- One Star – invest $30 and receive $60
- Two Stars – invest $60 and receive $120
- Three Stars – invest $100 and receive $200
- Launch – invest $200 and receive $400
- Four Stars – invest $300 and receive $600
- Five Stars – invest $500 and receive $1000
- Six Stars – invest $1000 and receive $2000
- Seven Stars – invest $2000 and receive $4000
- Eight Stars – invest $5000 and receive $10,000
- Nine Stars – invest $10,000 and receive $20,000
- Challenger – invest $20,000 and receive $40,000
- Ten Stars – invest $50,000 and receive $100,000
- Eleven Stars – invest $100,000 and receive $200,000
Returns are paid out at up to 5% daily, capped at the above amounts.
A 5% fee applies to all ROI and commission withdrawals.
Trust Investing Affiliate Ranks
There are six affiliate ranks within Trust Investing’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Team Leader – invest at the Six Star or higher tier, recruit two Six Stars tier or higher affiliates and generate $16,000 in accumulated investment volume across your binary team (split $8000/$8000)
- Manager – invest at the Six Stars or higher tier and recruit four Six Stars tier or higher affiliates (three must be Team Leader or higher)
- Regional Director – invest at the Seven Stars or higher tier and recruit six Six Stars tier or higher affiliates (three must be Manager or higher)
- International Director – invest at the Eight Stars or higher tier and recruit twelve Seven Stars tier or higher affiliates (four must be National Director or higher)
- Continental Director – invest at the Nine Stars or higher tier and recruit fifteen affiliates (five must be International Director or higher)
- Global Director – invest at the Ten Stars or higher tier and recruit twenty affiliates (seven must be Continental Director or higher)
Trust Investing pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Trust Investing tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Residual commissions are paid as 10% of funds invested on the weaker binary team side.
Note that Trust Investing cap residual commissions daily based on how much an affiliate themselves has invested:
- Start tier affiliates can earn up to $15 a day
- One Star affiliates can earn up to $30 a day
- Two Stars affiliates can earn up to $60 a day
- Three Stars affiliates can earn up to $100 a day
- Launch affiliates can earn up to $200 a day
- Four Stars affiliates can earn up to $300 a day
- Five Stars affiliates can earn up to $500 a day
- Six Stars affiliates can earn up to $1000 a day
- Seven Stars affiliates can earn up to $2000 a day
- Eight Stars affiliates can earn up to $5000 a day
- Nine Stars affiliates can earn up to $10,000 a day
- Challenger affiliates can earn up to $20,000 a day
- Ten Stars affiliates can earn up to $50,000 a day
- Eleven Stars affiliates can earn up to $100,000 a day
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Trust Investing rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Team Leader and higher ranks with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as a Team Leader and receive $100 a month
- qualify as a Manager and receive $400 a month
- qualify as a Regional Director and receive $1000 a month
- qualify as an International Director and receive $8000 a month
- qualify as a Continental Director and receive $30,000 a month
- qualify as a Global Director and receive $150,000 a month
Joining Trust Investing
Trust Investing affiliate membership is tied to an initial $15 to $100,000 investment.
Ongoing investment is required for rank qualification.
Trust Investing represents it generates external revenue via “management of crypto assets”… whatever that means; they don’t go into specifics.
Straight away though, we see Trust Investing’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Diego Chaves and friends were actually able to legitimately generate a consistent 5% or thereabouts per day, what do they need your money for?
Furthermore Trust Investing’s passive investment opportunity constitutes a securities offering.
In Brazil and Spain securities are regulated by the Brazilian SEC and CNMV respectively.
Trust Investing provides no indication they have registered their securities offering with either regulator.
This means that at a minimum, Trust Investing is committing securities fraud. At worst, it’s a full-blown Ponzi scheme.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Trust Investing is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates a daily return makes Trust Investing a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve Trust Investing of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 20th May 2021 – Cuban authorities have arrested Trust Investing Director Ruslan Concepcion.