Secure Reannex fails to provide company ownership or executive information on their website.
They also consistently fail to spell their company name correctly in logo branding.
Secure Reannex’s website domain (“securereannex.com”), was privately registered on June 27th, 2022.
Further research reveals Secure Reannex promoters marketing it as a reboot of B4U Global and SRG.
B4U Global was a Ponzi scheme pitching monthly returns of up to 20%.
Launched in 2020, B4U Global appears to have collapsed around mid 2021.
Heading up B4U Global was CEO Saifur Rehman Khan (right).
Khan was arrested by Pakistani authorities after B4U Global collapsed.
B4U Global victim losses were initially pegged at ~$46.7 million USD.
As of March 2022 Khan was in custody with a bail hearing pending. Pakistani authorities are squabbling over who should be leading the case.
SR Group appears to be a short-lived reboot of B4U Global. “SRG” stood for “Saif ur Rehman Group”.
Secure Reannex appears to be a clunky attempt to keep the “SRG” initials branding going.
Victims of both B4U and SR Group are now being funneled into Secure Reannex:
The integration of the SR Group investor database into Secure Reannex makes it a third reboot of B4U Global. Seeing as Khan is in custody, it’s assumed his accomplices are behind Secure Reannex.
Secure Reannex’s official marketing presentation cites “Ken Barbaros” as the company’s CEO.
Barbaros doesn’t exist outside of Secure Reannex’s presentation. He’s believed to be represented by an actor or stolen profile photo.
SimilarWeb currently tracks 100% of Secure Reannex’s website traffic from Pakistan.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Secure Reannex’s Products
Secure Reannex has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Secure Reannex affiliate membership itself.
Secure Reannex’s Compensation Plan
Secure Reannex affiliates invest USD equivalents in tether (USDT). This is done on the expectation of a passive return:
- Rose Package – invest $50 to $999
- Tulip Package – invest $100 to $2999
- Lotus Package – invest $3000 to $9999
- Lily Package – invest $10,000 to $29,999
- Daisy Package – invest $30,000 to $49,999
- Jasmine Package – invest $50,000 or more
Specific ROI amounts aren’t provided but Secure Reannex’s website suggests investment periods are either 3 or 5 years. Returns are paid monthly.
Reinvestment is required if
- a 350% ROI is paid out; or
- 700% is earned through a combination of ROI payouts and MLM commissions (assuming ROI is less than 350%)
Note that Secure Reannex charges a 5% fee on all withdrawal requests.
The MLM side of Secure Reannex pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Secure Reannex Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven ranks within Secure Reannex’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Diamond – invest at the Tulip tier or higher and generate 40,000 USDT in downline investment volume (min 8000 USDT from personally recruited affiliates)
- 1 Line DM – maintain a Tulip or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in your downline
- 2 Line DM – maintain a Tulip or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in two unilevel team legs
- 3 Line DM – invest at the Lotus tier or higher and have one Diamond in three unilevel team legs
- 4 Line DM – maintain a Lotus or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in four unilevel team legs
- 5 Line DM – maintain a Lotus or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in five unilevel team legs
- 6 Line DM – maintain a Lotus or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in six unilevel team legs
- 7 Line DM – maintain a Lotus or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in seven unilevel team legs
- 8 Line DM – invest at the Lilly tier or higher and have one Diamond in eight unilevel team legs
- 9 Line DM – maintain a Lilly or higher tier investment and have one Diamond in nine unilevel team legs
- Asset Manager – invest at the Daisy tier and have one Diamond in ten unilevel team legs
Secure Reannex pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Secure Reannex caps payable unilevel team levels at 6.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of USDT invested across these six levels based on how much an affiliate invests:
- Rose tier affiliates earn 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 1% on levels 2 to 4
- Tulip tier affiliates earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Lotus tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 6
- Lilly tier affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4 to 6
- Daisy tier affiliates earn 14% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Jasmine tier affiliates earn 15% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on levels 5 and 6
Secure Reannex pays residual commissions using the same unilevel compensation structure referral commissions are paid with.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of returns paid to unilevel team affiliates.
Residual commission rates are again determined by how much a Secure Reannex affiliate has invested:
- Rose tier affiliates earn 2% on level 1, 1% on level 2 and 0.5% on levels 3 and 4
- Tulip tier affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 1% on levels 3 and 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- Lotus tier affiliates earn 7% on level , 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on levels 5 and 6
- Lilly tier affiliates earn 9% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- Daisy tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- Jasmine tier affiliates earn 12% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on level 6
Rank Achievement Bonus
Secure Reannex rewards affiliates for qualifying at Diamond and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Diamond and receive a mobile worth $500
- qualify at 1 Line DM and receive a laptop worth $1000
- qualify at 2 Line DM and receive an “international tour” worth $1500
- qualify at 3 Line DM and receive an “international tour” worth $2500
- qualify at 4 Line DM and receive 4000 USDT
- qualify at 5 Line DM and receive 6000 USDT
- qualify at 6 Line DM and receive 8000 USDT
- qualify at 7 Line DM and receive 12,000 USDT
- qualify at 8 Line DM and receive 15,000 USDT
- qualify at 9 Line DM and receive 20,000 USDT
- qualify at Asset Manager and receive 25,000 USDT
Secure Reannex sets aside 1% of company-wide investment volume and places it into a Global Bonus Pool.
Asset Managers receive an equal share of the Global Bonus Pool, paid out monthly.
Joining Secure Reannex
Secure Reannex affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment in USDT.
Secure Reannex Conclusion
Secure Reannex claim to generate external revenue through a “create and research based process”.
If that sounds like a load of baloney, it’s because it is.
Secure Reannex is the third reboot of a twice collapsed Ponzi scheme.
Also baloney are representations that Secure Reannex has anything to do with Turkey.
REANNEX GROUP OF INDUSTRIES is an Investment Company headquartered in Turkey.
-Secure Reannex website
Secure Reannex is a Pakistani Ponzi scheme run by Pakistani scammers.
A reader tipped me off to B4U and SR Group scammers having fled to Dubai. I wasn’t able to concrete verify, likely due to language-barriers.
In any event, being a third Ponzi reboot with almost $50 million in generated losses, Secure Reannex is probably going to be a short-lived scam.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Secure Reannex of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees the majority of participants lose money.