RenovoVita launched last month and operates in the nutritional supplement MLM niche.
The company is headed up by co-founders Brent Payne, Linda Baer and Eddie Asiano.
Brent Payne first popped up on BehindMLM’s radar as co-founder of Liberty League.
After a nine year run, Liberty League collapsed in mid 2009.
Payne returned in mid 2010 with the launch of Avant, essentially his own spin on a Liberty League reboot.
Avant failed to capture the traction of Liberty League. In 2012 Payne switched gears and launched Real Estate Worldwide.
That was the last Brent Payne venture we reported on. His RenovoVita corporate bio continues on to VIM.
As per VIM’s website, the company appears to be a return to the personal development MLM niche.
People young and old are often drawn to VIM hoping to find a solution.
That’s perfect, because the great thing is, WE’RE OFFERING THE SOLUTION.
At the time of publication VIM’s website is unranked by Alexa, suggesting the opportunity has long-since run its course.
Linda Baer is touted as RenovoVita’s “medical marvel”. She is a co-founder of VIM.
As far as I can tell, that’s Baer’s only MLM executive experience. Outside of MLM Baer’s RenovoVita corporate bio talks her up as a “self-made millionaire” with a history in the medical profession.
The only link I could find between Eddie Asiano and the MLM industry was Wealth Masters International.
Asiano’s RenovoVita corporate bio describes him as an “Emmy-Award winning television producer and documentary film director”.
Read on for a full review of RenovoVita’s MLM opportunity.
RenovoVita markets a range of nutritional supplements with a focus on anti-aging.
- With-N – “Slow the effects of aging. Even reverse them, all while increasing your life span of healthy living”, retails at $139.97 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Virg-N – “youth activation serum”, retails at $99.97 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle (30 ml)
- Zero-N – “brain health formula”, retails at $49.97 for a bottle of 60 capsules
RenovoVita’s Compensation Plan
RenovoVita’s compensation plan has a healthy focus on acquiring and selling products to retail customers.
Residual commissions are paid out via a five-level deep unilevel team, expanded via a Generation Bonus.
RenovoVita’s Affiliate Ranks
There are thirteen affiliate ranks within RenovoVita’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Associate – sign up as a RenovoVita affiliate and generate 300 PV a month
- Level 1 Bronze – maintain 300 PV and 800 GV a month
- Level 2 Bronze – generate 400 PV and 1200 GV a month
- Level 3 Bronze – generate 500 PV and 2000 GV a month
- Level 1 Silver – generate 600 PV and 3500 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 1000 GV a month or more
- Level 2 Silver – generate 700 PV and 600 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 1500 GV a month or more
- Level 3 Silver – generate 800 PV and 10,000 GV a month and have one unilevel team leg generating 2000 GV a month or more
- Level 1 Gold – generate 800 PV and 17,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 1 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Level 2 Gold – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 30,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 2 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Level 3 Gold – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 60,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 3 Silver or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 120,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 1 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Double Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 240,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 2 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
- Triple Platinum – maintain 800 PV a month, generate 500,000 GV a month and have three unilevel team legs with one Level 3 Gold or higher ranked affiliate in each
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail sales and an affiliate’s own orders.
Note that for rank PV requirements, up to 300 PV is counted from affiliate orders. Any remaining volume must be retail customer orders.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is the sum total PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that for rank GV requirements, up to 50% of required GV can come from any one unilevel leg.
RenovoVita affiliates earn a 25% commission on sales volume generated by retail customer orders.
For preferred customers (retail customers on autoship), the retail commission rate is dropped to 15%.
If a RenovoVita affiliate generates 500 PV or more a month, they qualify for a Personal Sales Commission bonus:
- generate 500 to 2499.99 PV a month and receive a 5% Personal Sales Commission
- generate 2500 to 3999.99 PV a month and receive a 10% Personal Sales Commission
- generate 4000 to 5999.99 PV a month and receive a 12% Personal Sales Commission
- generate 6000 or more PV a month and receive a 15% Personal Sales Commission
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is a retail and recruitment combined bonus.
To qualify for the Fast Start Bonus a RenovoVita affiliate must
- make two $100 or more sales to retail customers; and
- recruit two affiliates who each sign up with an All-N package.
If the above qualification is met within a RenovoVita affiliate’s first sixty days, they receive a $100 bonus.
Note that there is no limit to how many times a RenovoVita affiliate can qualify for the Fast Start Bonus during the sixty day period.
Finally, a bonus $100 is paid out each time a personally recruited affiliate qualifies for the Fast Start Bonus (subject to the sixty day qualification period).
RenovoVita pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
RenovoVita caps payable unilevel team levels at five.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated across these five levels as follows:
- Associates earn 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Level 1 Bronzes earn 3% on level 2
- Level 2 Bronzes earn 5% on level 2
- Level 3 Bronzes earn 6% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Level 1 Silvers earn 7% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Level 2 Silvers earn 8% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Level 3 Silvers earn 8% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Level 1 Golds earn 8% on level 1, 6% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Level 2 Golds earn 8% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
The Generation Bonus extends unilevel team level commissions beyond five levels.
RenovoVita defines a generation when a Level 3 Silver or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel team leg.
This affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg, with the second beginning immediately thereafter.
If a second Level 3 Silver or higher ranked affiliate is found deeper in the leg, they cap off the second generation.
If no such affiliate exists, the second generation extends down the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, RenovoVita affiliates are able to earn on up to five generations per unilevel team leg:
- Level 2 Golds earn 2% on one generation
- Level 3 Golds earn 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- Platinums earn 3% on the first and second generations and 2% on the third
- Double Platinums earn 3% on the first to third generations and 2% on the fourth
- Triple Platinums earn 3% on the first to fourth generations and 2% on the fifth
Rank Achievement Bonus
RenovoVita rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Level 3 Bronze and Silver ranks and higher as follows:
- qualify as a Level 3 Bronze and receive $100
- qualify as a Level 3 Silver and receive $500
A 100% matching bonus is also paid when personally recruited affiliates qualify at Level 3 Bronze and higher.
RenovoVita do not disclose affiliate membership costs on their website.
Part of the compensation plan refers to going “all-n” (all-in), which appears to be signing up with a purchase of all three of RenovoVita’s products.
When you add a product to your RenovoVita shopping cart, you’re able to select “all-n”. This gives a retail price of $289.91 shipping inclusive.
I can’t say for sure but this is likely to be a ballpark figure for how much signing up as an “all-n” RenovoVita costs.
RenovoVita do a pretty good job of presenting their products and compensation plan in a clear and concise manner. Unfortunately this is let down by not disclosing affiliate membership costs.
As it stands RenovoVita presents an affiliate signup page with no costs disclosed. This is anti-consumer and should be remedied.
With respect to RenovoVita’s products, so the story goes (paraphrased from their website);
Persons unknown were sailing around in a private yacht across the British Virgin Islands.
After tying up, they climbed a rock and found a hermit crab. Something something RenovoVita’s launch.
I’m not making this up.
I won’t discount the important of marketing… but uh, yeah.
Update 27th November 2020 – Unfortunately RenovoVita has removed the hermit crab origin story from their website (previously linked to above).
It’s been replaced with an incredibly bland paragraph about scientists working on “something big”. /end update
Moving onto RenovoVita’s products, the key ingredient behind the flagship With-N supplement is nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN).
In August 2019 a study involving aged mice and examination of their aortas showed promise.
As of February 2020, the one study conducted on humans showed no adverse side-effects.
RenovoVita claims NMN is a “superstar molecule” that has “powerful age reversing properties”.
With-N contains 200 mg of NMN per serving and retails at $139.97 for a bottle of thirty servings.
Amazon has listing for NMN supplements starting at $39.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules @ 250 mg a serving (15 servings per bottle so an ~$80 equivalent).
Another brand is priced at $75.83 for a bottle of thirty 300 mg servings.
Note that this is just for NMN. With-N does contain additional active ingredients such as CoQ10, PQQ and SuperOxide Dismutase.
I’ll leave it up to you to research whether the extra cost is worth it. RenovoVita’s other two products should also be compared to what’s available locally and online.
Moving onto the compensation plan, RenovoVita’s MLM opportunity is pretty well balanced between retail and recruitment.
Personal PV is capped at 300 PV, requiring as much as 500 PV in retail sales across RenovoVita’s upper ranks (Level 3 Silver and higher).
This ensures affiliate’s aren’t just self-qualifying for commissions via autoship and guarantees retail sales company-wide.
Even the Fast Start Bonus, typically a recruitment focused bonus, has a retail element baked in. Great to see.
I did think the Rank Achievement Bonus was a little underwhelming but given the product price margins, acceptable.
All in all RenovoVita is a pretty focused MLM offering targeting the anti-aging niche.
There aren’t any glaring red flags in the compensation plan so it’ll come down to retail product reception and carving out a long-term market.
RenovoVita’s products aren’t prohibitively priced so it’s probably worth having a test-run for a few months before committing to the business.
All-N at $289.91 a month off the bat though might be a bit pricey.