BetPlay365 provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
BetPlay365’s primary website domain (“betplay365.com”) was last registered in April 2019. The registration details were updated on April 21st, 2020.
Through the Wayback Machine I was able to verify the domain redirected to a Blogspot blog as of May 2019. This suggests the current owners took possession of BetPlay365’s domain last month.
BetPlay365 also runs a .NET domain at “betplay365.net”.
The .NET domain was privately registered on January 24th, 2020. The first promo video on BetPlay365’s YouTube channel was uploaded on February 29th, 2020.
This suggests the .NET domain was registered and used pending acquisition of the .COM equivalent. At the time it might be been unclear whether or not BetPlay365 would be able to acquire the .COM domain.
The footer of BetPlay365’s website contains the following information:
All Betplay365 products and games are jointly operated by Global Game Arena LTD and Novus solutions Curacao N.V registered address Heelsumstraat 51,E-Commerce Park Curaçao, a company licensed and regulated by the laws of Curacao under the Antillephone n.v. license number 8048/JAZ2014-053.
Global Game Arena was launched by Frode Jorgensen (right) and Daniel Grenon in April 2019.
The gaming themed MLM company combined Ponzi points with illegal gambling.
Within two weeks of our first review, Global Game Arena collapsed.
In September 2019 Frode Jorgensen rebooted Global Game Arena, doubling down on investment fraud.
Today Global Game Arena’s website domains redirect to BetPlay365. For all intents and purposes, BetPlay365 is the third reboot of Global Game Arena.
By the time Jorgensen rebooted Global Game Arena in late 2019, Daniel Grenon was off promoting other Ponzi schemes.
I was able to confirm Jorgensen is still attached to BetPlay365 but as with the 2019 reboot, whether he’s acting alone or with others is unknown.
Last we heard Jorgensen was residing in Thailand. Any ties BetPlay365 has to Curacao are thus superficial.
Read on for a full review of BetPlay365’s MLM opportunity.
BetPlay365 offers access to various gaming activities.
These include “the ultimate casino with Sportsbook, Poker, Lotto, Slots and Live Dealer Games”.
It’s free to sign up as a BetPlay365 player. Note that retail pricing is not provided anywhere on BetPlay365’s website.
BetPlay365’s Compensation Plan
BetPlay365’s compensation plan combined direct commissions with a residual binary. A Matching Bonus is paid on up to five unilevel team levels.
Note that BetPlay365 only pays out 60% of earned commissions. The remaining 40% is paid out in PlayDAX tokens (see “PlayDAX” section below).
BetPlay365 Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within BetPlay365’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Member – recruit two affiliates, placed one on each side of the binary team
- Bronze – generate one personally recruited Member on both sides of the binary team and generate 1000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Silver – generate one personally recruited Bronze on both sides of the binary team and generate 2000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Gold – generate one personally recruited Silver on both sides of the binary team and generate 5000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Platinum – generate one personally recruited Gold on both sides of the binary team and generate 30,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond – generate one personally recruited Platinum on both sides of the binary team and generate 100,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Blue Diamond – generate one personally recruited Diamond on both sides of the binary team and generate 200,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Red Diamond – generate one personally recruited Blue Diamond on both sides of the binary team and generate 500,000 GV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Black Diamond – generate one personally recruited Red Diamond on both sides of the binary team and generate 1,000,000 GV In accumulated weaker binary team side volume
Note that from Platinum, recruited affiliates must also fall within a BetPlay365 affiliate’s Matching Bonus unilevel team (see “Matching Bonus” below).
GV stands for “Group Volume” and counts sales volume generated by an affiliate and their downline.
MLM Commission Qualification
To become and remain MLM commission qualified, every BetPlay365 affiliate must purchase a €10 EUR lottery ticket each week.
Specific lottery details are not provided.
Retail & Recruitment Commissions
BetPlay365 pays a 5% commission on gaming related revenue they generate from new referred retail customers and recruited affiliates.
BetPlay365 define gaming related revenue commissions as
a percentage of the Net Gaming Revenue derived by us from all the personally Referred Players.
Specific percentages aren’t made public.
Residual retail and recruitment commissions on continued gaming revenue are determined by how much a BetPlay365 affiliate pays when they sign up:
- Standard tier affiliates receive a 5% residual retail & recruitment commission rate
- Advantage tier affiliates receive an 8% residual retail & recruitment commission rate
- Prestige tier affiliates receive a 10% residual retail & recruitment commission rate
- Superior tier affiliates receive a 12% residual retail & recruitment commission rate
BetPlay365 pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week BetPlay365 tallies up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Sales volume includes gaming spend and affiliate recruitment packages.
Residual commission rates are determined by how much a BetPlay365 affiliate paid when they signed up:
- Standard tier affiliates receive a 5% residual commission rate
- Advantage tier affiliates receive an 8% residual commission rate
- Prestige tier affiliates receive a 10% residual commission rate
- Superior tier affiliates receive a 12% residual commission rate
Weekly residual commission earnings are also capped based on rank:
- Members can earn up to €1000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Bronzes can earn up to €3000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Silvers can earn up to €5000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Golds can earn up to €10,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Platinums can earn up to €15,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Diamonds can earn up to €30,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Blue Diamonds can earn up to €75,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Red Diamonds can earn up to €100,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
- Black Diamonds can earn up to €200,000 EUR in residual commissions a week
Once paid out on volume is matched with the stronger side and flushed. Any leftover volume on the stronger side carries over into the following week.
BetPlay365 pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions, paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
BetPlay365 caps the Matching Bonus at five unilevel team levels.
- Silvers earn a 5% match on one level (personally recruited affiliates)
- Golds earn a 5% match on two levels
- Platinums earn a 5% match on three levels
- Diamonds earn a 5% match on four levels
- Blue Diamonds and above earn a 5% match on five levels
BetPlay365’s compensation documentation refers to a Leadership Pool.
- Gold ranked affiliates receive 2 shares in the Leadership Pool
- Platinum ranked affiliates receive 3 shares in the Leadership Pool
- Diamond ranked affiliates receive 5 shares in the Leadership Pool
- Blue Diamond ranked affiliates receive 10 shares in the Leadership Pool
- Red Diamond ranked affiliates receive 20 shares in the Leadership Pool
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates receive 30 shares in the Leadership Pool
Note that BetPlay365 fail to provide any specific information as to what the Leadership Pool actually is.
BetPlay365 withholds 40% of earned commissions and funnels them into PlayDAX.
New affiliates also receive set amount of PlayDAX tokens when they sign up.
PlayDAX is essentially a convoluted system to gimp affiliates out of earned commissions.
A PlayDAX round kicks off when 10 million PlayDAX tokens are entered into the system.
At set intervals, everyone receives double their PlayDAX tokens. This is referred to as a “split”.
Once 320 million PlayDAX tokens are in the game (five splits), BetPlay365 wipes out 10% and affiliates can cash out through an internal exchange.
How BetPlay365’s internal exchange is funded and the specifics of how affiliates cash out is not disclosed.
GoldDAX Token Scheme
BetPlay claims to take 50% of company-wide net profit and place it into a Gold Pool.
There are 1 million Gold Tokens, with each representing a share in the the Gold Pool.
BetPlay365 affiliates must purchase Gold Tokens with real money.
GoldDax tokens are represented as “ownership in BetPlay365”.
BetPlay365 affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of an affiliate package:
- Standard – €100 EUR
- Advantage – €500 EUR
- Prestige – €1500
- Superior – €3000
BetPlay365 claims to be
the first ever “Decentralised & Crowd-Owned” Online Gaming Platform.
This is of course baloney. Frode Jorgensen and any partners he has own and operate the company.
If BetPlay365 are to be believed, the technical side is handled by an unnamed “Singapore company”.
All technical operations are overseen by a Singapore Company to make sure everything is operating smoothly.
From a regulatory perspective, BetPlay365 is beholden to regulators in any jurisdiction they offer their services and MLM opportunity in.
The transition from Global Game Arena to BetPlay365 has seen the GGA token scheme replaced with a convoluted token “game”.
PlayDAX is essentially an in-house money laundering scheme, reminiscent of short-lived DApp scams doing the rounds.
Seemingly aware of the fact they are engaged in securities fraud, BetPlay365 offers up the following disclaimer:
It should be obvious that there is zero skill in having 40% of earned commissions paid out in PlayDAX tokens, having to wait for enough tokens to be generated and then cashing out.
What’s missing from BetPlay365’s marketing are the specifics of how the internal exchange works and what the internal value of a PlayDAX token is.
Considering the balance goes from 10 million to 320 million per cycle, that’s a lot of dumping at the end.
Seeing as PlayDAX tokens are worthless outside of BetPlay365, the notion that anyone is going to be purchasing them is fantasy.
BetPlay365 will have to fill sell orders, and that money is primarily going to be sourced from affiliates.
We know this because BetPlay365 is the third reiteration of a failed gaming niche scam.
If gaming was viable, the original Global Game Arena wouldn’t have flopped. Ditto last September’s Global Game Arena 2.0.
With that in mind the compensation side of BetPlay365 functions as a pyramid scheme. The primary purpose of which is to funnel investors into the PlayDAX token scheme.
Why pay actual commissions when you can stuff your affiliates around through convoluted money games. Most of them aren’t going to understand, allowing you to short-change them if they ever do work it out.
You must spend your PlayDAX balance before the commission payout every week, else auto purchase will be enforced.
Auto purchase will buy from the open orders randomly at the lowest available price.
GoldDAX is a straight up investment opportunity. BetPlay365 affiliates are literally investing in pre-generated tokens, the value of which is tied to revenue primarily sourced from affiliates.
You invest $x into Gold Tokens on the promise of BetPlay365 eventually paying you more than you invested per token.
BetPlay365 might have an irrelevant gaming license in Curaçao, but with respect to the MLM opportunity it’s little more than a symbolic attempt at regulatory compliance.
Pyramid schemes and securities fraud are illegal the world over.
With two prior attempts at MLM gaming niche having already failed, its’ unlikely BetPlay365 will be around for long.
We do live in strange times though so in the event it does gain traction, MLM Ponzi rules apply.
All MLM Ponzi schemes rely on recruitment of new affiliates to stay afloat. When recruitment inevitably dries up they collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 30th May 2020 – BetPlay365 has been rebooted as Daxio.