Antis Capital operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
In official marketing documentation, Antis Capital’s CEO is presented as “Philip Belov”.
Belov, played by the actor above, doesn’t exist outside of Antis Capital’s marketing material.
Other than claiming Belov is based out of Dubai, Antis Capital itself provides no verifiable information.
As to who’s actually running Antis Capital, Alexa currently estimates 95% of its website traffic originates out of the US.
Such a high percentage strongly indicates a US based admin.
A search of “Philip Belov” reveals multiple spammy press-releases . The first two results are paid slots in the spam section of two Indian publications, the Hindustan Times and Deccan Herald.
Initially I was going to add India as a contender for Antis Capital’s admin, however this could just be the world of hired India-based SEO spammers.
Despite the US web traffic dominance, Antis Capital’s awkward “we set trend” tag-line does suggest it was put together by a non-native English speaker.
Antis Capital’s marketing videos reveal the actor playing him has an eastern European accent, typical of Boris CEOs.
Antis Capital’s website domain (“antiscapital.com”) was privately registered on May 11th, 2020.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Antis Capital’s Products
Antis Capital has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Antis Capital affiliate membership itself.
Antis Capital’s Compensation Plan
Antis Capital affiliates invest on the promise of advertised returns:
- Standart Capital – invest $50 to $999 and receive a 250% ROI
- Mega Capital – invest $1000 to $4999 and receive a 280% ROI
- VIP Capital – invest $5000 or more and receive a 300% ROI
Returns are calculated daily, based on how much an affiliate has invested:
- Standart Capital investments receive up to 10% a month
- Mega Capital investments receive up to 12% a month
- VIP Capital investments receive up to 15% a month
While real money is invested in Antis Captal, returns are paid in Antis Coin.
Antis Coin is a token Antis Capital generates out of thin air and assigns an arbitrary internal value to.
By not opting to convert Antis Coin to actual money, Antis Capital rewards affiliates with a 6% token return on their parked balance.
The MLM side of Antis Capital’s compensation plan revolves around recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Antis Capital affiliates receive a percentage of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Recruitment commission rates are set based on how much an Antis Capital affiliate themselves has invested:
- invest at the Standart Capital tier and receive a 5% recruitment commission rate
- invest at the Mega Capital tier and receive an 8% recruitment commission rate
- invest at the VIP Capital tier and receive a 10% recruitment commission rate
Antis Capital pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of an unspecified pay-period, Antis Capital tallies up Antis Coins paid to binary team affiliates.
Residual commissions are paid as 10% of returns paid on the weaker binary team leg, also in Antis Coins.
Global Commissions Cap
Antis Capital caps earnable commissions based on how much an affiliate has invested:
- Rank 1 – MLM commissions are capped at 200% of however much an affiliate has invested
- Rank 2 – recruit fifteen affiliate investors who have each invested at least $1000 and the MLM commission cap is raised to 300%
- Rank 3 – recruit thirty affiliate investors who have each invested $1000 and the MLM commission cap is raised to 400%
- Rank 4 – recruit fifty affiliate investors who have each invested $1000 and the MLM commission cap is removed
Presumably reinvestment allows an Antis Capital affiliate to increase paid MLM commissions. Failing which it appears Antis Capital simply keeps the money.
Antis Capital rewards affiliates for generating investment across their binary team with the following bonuses:
- generate $10,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive $500
- generate $50,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive $1000
- generate $100,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive $2000
- generate $250,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive $5000 plus a 7-day trip to Dubai “with visit in office”
- generate $500,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive a Rolex watch
- generate $1,000,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive a “luxury apartment paid for one year”
- generate $2,500,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive a “luxury apartment paid for three years for two person + visa for 3 years”
- generate $5,000,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive a “luxury apartment for own”
- generate $10,000,000 in weaker binary team investment volume and receive a “luxury villa for own + own Rolls-Royce”
Joining Antis Capital
Antis Capital affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Unless Rank 4 is achieved, reinvestment is required to continue earning MLM commissions.
Antis Capital claims it’s an
international investment-oriented corporation operating in the field of cryptocurrencies and real estate.
Supposedly withdrawal funds are generated via “Antis bot” and “team dealing with real estate in Dubai”.
In reality Antis Capital is your typical token exit-scam Ponzi scheme.
Antis Capital appears to be operated out of Dubai. Marketing videos featuring the actor Philip Belov are shot in Dubai, and this ties into the “real estate in Dubai” Ponzi ruse.
Deception is the name of the game when it comes to Ponzi schemes though, and the scammers behind Antis Capital could be based anywhere.
In addition to Philip Belov being a Boris CEO, another red flag is Antis Capital not being registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction.
This is important because, by offering passive returns, Antis Capital’s MLM opportunity constitutes a securities offering.
Registered companies are required to provide financial regulators and the public with periodic audited financial reports.
Ponzi schemes like Antis Capital instead opt to commit securities fraud. This is because the only verifiable source of funds entering them is new investment.
Using this new investment to pay advertised returns is what makes Antis Capital a Ponzi scheme.
I’ll note here that in an attempt to appear legitimate, Antis Capital claims
every client is granted the possibility of accessing the live trading tab being a part of his or her personal account.
Monopoly money trades provided in the affiliate backoffice is not a substitute for registering with financial regulators, providing audited financial reports and operating legally.
Furthermore it also does not prove that external revenue is being used to pay withdrawal requests.
It is what it is, a marketing gimmick to distract from the fact that Antis Capital is committing securities fraud because it’s a Ponzi scheme.
Real money flows into Antis Capital through investment. Returns are paid in worthless Antis Coin, which has no value outside of Antis Capital itself.
Withdrawals are realized through Antis Exchange, at whatever the current arbitrary value Antis Capital has set at the time.
Another red flag is Antis Capital “guarantee(ing) its constant increase in price”. “It” being Antis Coin.
Antis Coin itself is an ERC-20 shit token. They take about five minutes to set up, after which they can be generated on demand.
Withdrawals are processed for as long as Antis Capital’s anonymous admins wish to pay them out. Typically until recruitment of new affiliates slows down.
Be it then or whenever, once withdrawals inevitably are declined Antis Capital will have collapsed.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
In the case of Antis Capital, this will manifest itself by way of affiliate investors being left bagholding worthless Antis Coin.
At that point the admins and top scammers will have already cashed out. In the aftermath of Antis Capital’s collapse; the more Antis Coin you hold, the bigger a sucker you are.