Strongbox250 launched a few weeks ago and provides a corporate address in London, UK on its website.
Further research reveals this is a virtual address provided by The London Office.
In their compensation plan material, Strongbox250 provides also provides a UK incorporation number.
This corresponds with Strongbox250 Limited, which was incorporated in February 2020.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and effectively unregulated. It is a favored jurisdiction for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
Heading up Strongbox250 is CEO Mario Aparicio Gomez (right).
According to Gomez’s personal Facebook profile he’s based out of Granada, Spain. Thus it follows Strongbox250 is operated from Spain as opposed to the UK.
To that end Strongbox250 do provide a “commercial department” address in Spain in their compensation plan. Not really sure why they’re bothering with the UK facade.
Mario Gomez appears to have made a name for himself promoting gold themed pyramid schemes.
The two I was able to peg Gomez to are SwissGolden (2015) and SwissGold Market (2017).
By 2019 Gomez had ditched gold for cryptocurrency fraud and was promoting the MiningVIP Ponzi scheme.
MiningVIP appears to have collapsed around mid 2019, bringing us to the launch of Strongbox250 earlier this year.
Read on for a full review of Strongbox250’s MLM opportunity.
Strongbox250 has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Strongbox250 affiliate membership itself.
Strongbox250’s Compensation Plan
Strongbox250 affiliates invest in “activity packages” on the promise of “daily compensation”.
Returns are paid for 250 days, however Strongbox250 only disclose specific amounts for two investment tiers.
- invest €100 EUR and receive €0.80 EUR a day (€200 ROI)
- invest €500 EUR and receive €4 EUR a day (€1000 ROI)
Strongbox250 activity packages permit investment between €25 to €100,000 EUR.
In addition to daily returns, commissions are paid when Strongbox affiliates recruit new affiliate investors.
Strongbox250 affiliates earn a 5% commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
An additional 10% is paid out for every group of three personally recruited affiliates.
Strongbox250 pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested on the weaker binary team side.
Residual commission rates are based on how much a Strongbox250 affiliate has invested:
- invest €25 or €50 EUR and receive a 5% residual commission rate
- invest €100 or €300 EUR and receive a 6% residual commission rate
- invest €500 or €1000 EUR and receive a 7% residual commission rate
- invest €3000 or €5000 EUR and receive an 8% residual commission rate
- invest €10,000 or €20,000 EUR and receive a 9% residual commission rate
- invest €50,000 EUR or more and receive a 10% residual commission rate
Rank Achievement Bonus
Strongbox250 pays a Rank Achievement Bonus based on the following criteria:
- generate €1000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €30 EUR
- generate €3000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €90 EUR
- generate €5000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €150 EUR
- generate €10,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €300 EUR
- generate €15,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €450 EUR and a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet
- generate €25,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €750 EUR and an Apple Watch
- generate €50,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €1500 EUR and an iPhone 11
- generate €100,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €3000 EUR and a Macbook Pro 16″
- generate €500,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €15,000 EUR and a Hyundai i30
- generate €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €40,000 EUR and a “gold ring with diamonds”
- generate €3,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €120,000 EUR and an Audi Q5
- generate €5,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €200,000 EUR and an Audi TT
- generate €10,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €400,000 EUR and an Audi R8
- generate €15,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €600,000 EUR and a Mercedes Benz AMG GT
- generate €25,000,000 EUR in accumulated binary team volume and receive €1,000,000 EUR and a Ferrari Portofino
Note that a minimum of 20% of required binary volume is required from the weaker team side.
Generated binary team side volume is tracked annually and resets after twelve months.
Additionally, one recruitment leg can only contribute up to 30% of required binary team volume.
Co-founder Investment Scheme
Strongbox250 is charging €1500 for “co-founder positions”.
Strongbox250 co-founder affiliates receive “lifetime profits” paid out of €10 EUR fees charged to all affiliates.
A 10% single-level commission is also paid on the sale of Strongbox250 co-founder positions.
Strongbox250 affiliate membership is €10 EUR plus an initial €25 to €100,000 EUR investment.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via Strongbox250’s compensation plan.
Note that all payments within Strongbox250 are made in bitcoin or ethereum.
Strongbox250’s marketing pitch is:
In our first 3 years of activity, we will bring financial freedom to one million homes worldwide.
In reality, the company is a arbitrary task-based Ponzi scheme.
Strongbox250 requires affiliates login and click their mouse daily to collect returns:
The activities contained in a Strongbox250 package are for advertising. You may find clicks on advertising banners and visualizations of images or videos.
We work with advertising companies and we have spaces for the sale of advertising, where any company can advertise.
Simultaneously, Strongbox250 claims to generate external revenue via a hodgepodge of cliches:
We invest in different sectors such as: e-commerce, trading in financial markets, sports trading, and other profitable investments that our financial department continually analyzes, judging their potential profitability.
Naturally mouse clicking doesn’t generate Strongbox250 ROI revenue. The company also fails to provide any evidence it is using ecommerce or trading revenue to pay affiliate returns.
Being a passive investment opportunity, Strongbox250’s MLM offering constitutes a security. Strongbox250 provides no indication it has registered with Spain’s CNMV or the UK’s FCA.
In spite of anything else, Strongbox250 is committing securities fraud and operating illegally the world over.
The Ponzi element comes into play by way of new investment being Strongbox250’s only verifiable source of revenue. One can also look to Mario Gomez’s MiningVIP past for Strongbox250’s cryptocurrency inspiration.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Strongbox250 of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.