Global Daily Pro provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Two founders are cited in Global Daily Pro’s compensation plan material; Rafael Sawicki and Michael Harken.
As above, both Sawicki and Harken are purportedly based out of Sweden.
Global Daily Pro’s website domain (“globaldailypro.info”) was registered on August 1st, 2019.
Kallaren Peder M Handelsbolag is listed as the owner, through an incomplete address in Sweden.
Possibly due to language barriers, I was unable to find anything further on Sawicki, Harken or Handelsbolag.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Global Daily Pro’s Products
Global Daily Pro has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Global Daily Pro affiliate membership itself.
Global Daily Pro’s Compensation Plan
Global Daily Pro affiliates convert real money into Global Daily Pro dollars (GD).
GD appears to be a 1:1 conversion with USD.
GD is an internal currency within Global Daily Pro, used to purchase AdPacks.
AdPacks generate an unspecified return in GD, paid out of subsequently invested funds.
Commissions are paid on recruitment of new Global Daily Pro affiliates who also convert real money into GD.
To qualify for commissions Global Daily Pro affiliates must view and/or interact with ads displayed on the website.
Global Daily Pro Affiliate Ranks
There are seven affiliate ranks within Global Daily Pro’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Faz 1 – recruit one affiliate
- Faz 2 – recruit two affiliates
- Faz 3 – recruit three affiliates
- Faz 4 – recruit four affiliates
- Faz 5 and higher – recruit five affiliates
In order to qualify for commissions Global Daily Pro affiliates meet the following minimum GD backoffice amounts:
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates must have 100 GD deposited
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates must have 200 GD deposited
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates must have 300 GD deposited
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates must have 400 GD deposited
- Faz 5 ranked affiliates must have 500 GD deposited
- Faz 6 ranked affiliates must have 2000 GD deposited
- Faz 7 ranked affiliates must have 3000 GD deposited
Global Daily Pro pays referral commissions on GD investment via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Global Daily Pro caps payable referral commissions at seven unilevel team levels.
Referral commissions are paid out as a percentage of funds invested across these seven levels based on rank:
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates earn 2% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates earn 3% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates earn 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Faz 5 ranked affiliates earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Faz 6 ranked affiliates earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 6
- Faz 7 ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 7
Global Daily Pro’s marketing plan details a “Gold Rush Matrix”.
This appears to be a rank tier based matrix cycler, ranging from $10 at Faz 1 to $2500 at Faz 2.
Specific details are not provided in Global Daily Pro’s compensation plan material.
Global Daily Pro affiliates can purchase Lotto AdPacks for 5 GDP.
Each purchased Lotto AdPack equates to a ticket in a monthly “grand reward” prize draw.
GDP Auction House
GDP runs an auction house, funded by GD.
The auction platform is powered by “Golden Points”, which are purchased with real money:
- $10 buys you 10 GP
- $50 buys you 60 GP
- $100 buys you 150 GP
GP purchases by recruited affiliates are commissionable and pay a 40% commission.
Minor commissions are also paid out on the sale of goods through the auction platform.
Joining Global Daily Pro
Global Daily Pro affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires investment in at least one AdPack.
AdPacks are purchased with GD. Global Daily Pro don’t provide minimum GD investment amounts either on their website or marketing material.
Also note that Global Daily Pro rank advancement brings with it additional membership costs.
- Faz 1 ranked affiliates pay no membership fee
- Faz 2 ranked affiliates pay $8 a month, $35 every six months or $60 annually
- Faz 3 ranked affiliates pay $10 a month, $50 every six months or $90 annually
- Faz 4 ranked affiliates pay $15 a month, $75 every six months or $130 annually
- Faz 5 and higher ranked affiliates have no choice but to pay a $220 annual fee
Global Daily Pro is a hearkening back to adcredit Ponzi schemes that were a thing five to ten years ago.
Notably examples are AdSurfDaily and Traffic Monsoon, both of which were shut down by the SEC.
If you’re wondering who is stupid enough to fall for adcredit Ponzi schemes in 2019, here’s Global Daily Pro’s intended market:
One thing I’ll give Global Daily Pro is that the use of Global Daily Pro dollars is a slightly different approach.
GD allows Global Daily Pro to generate returns out of thin air.
Ponzi math still fails however when Global Daily Pro affiliates attempt to cash out generated GD returns. Compounded GD balances are backed by nothing, so requested withdrawal money simply doesn’t exist.
Of course by the time that becomes a problem Rafael Sawicki and Michael Harken will be long gone, along with everyone’s money.