EasyTask 888 provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
EasyTask 888’s website domain (“easytask888.com”), was privately registered on January 27th, 2022.
The website itself serves as a gateway to download EasyTask 888’s app. The MLM opportunity is run through EasyTask 888’s app.
EasyTask 888’s website source-code features Chinese:
This strongly suggests whoever is running EasyTask 888 has ties to Asia. The number “8” signifies good fortune in Chinese culture.
On the recruitment side of things, SimilarWeb currently reports 100% EasyTask 888’s website traffic originates out of Colombia.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
EasyTask 888’s Products
EasyTask 888 has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market EasyTask 888 affiliate membership itself.
EasyTask 888’s Compensation Plan
Note that due to EasyTask888 being primarily promoted in Colombia, the compensation material I’m working off cites Colombian Pesos (COP).
EasyTask 888 affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Member Experience – sign up for 1100 COP and receive 6300 COP over 3 days
- V1 – pay a 1500 COP fee, invest 50,000 COP and receive 51,500 COP over 1 day
- V2 – pay a 1730 COP fee, invest 500,000 COP and receive 546,710 COP over 3 days
- V2 Plus – pay a 1935 COP fee, invest 1,500,000 COP and receive 1,838,625 COP over 7 days
- V3 – pay a 2340 COP fee, invest 3,000,000 COP and receive 3,936,000 COP over 10 days
- V3 Plus – pay a 275,000 COP fee, invest 8,000,000 COP and receive 12,140,000 COP over 15 days
- V4 – pay a 5360 COP fee, invest 12,000,000 COP and receive 20,576,000 COP over 20 days
EasyTask 888 requires affiliates to do perform set tasks daily to qualify for ROI payouts.
Tasks appear to be “click a button” social media manipulation (liking random YouTube videos etc.).
The MLM side of EasyTask 888 pays commissions on recruitment of affiliate investors.
I was able to confirm commissions are paid across multiple levels. How many levels and specific percentages though are not disclosed.
Joining EasyTask 888
EasyTask 888 affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in EasyTask 888’s income opportunity, requires a minimum 1500 COP fee payment and 50,000 COP investment.
EasyTask 888 is another app-based task Ponzi scheme from what appears to be Chinese scammers.
Users download an app, sign up, invest, have their money stolen, and then hope to steal other people’s money.
The MLM side of EasyTask 888 is used to encourage recruitment, without which EasyTask 888 collapses.
The “tasks” EasyTask 888 has investors do are pointless. We’ve seen different variations of the “click a button” Ponzi model in recent months:
- COTP – pretended affiliates clicking a button generated trading activity, collapsed May 2022
- DF Finance pretends clicking a button generates commissionable sales
- EthTRX is a similar app-based Ponzi, with the daily task component disabled
- Yu Klik – pretends clicking a button generates trading activity, targeting Indonesia
- KKBT – pretended clicking a button generates crypto mining revenue, targeted South Africa and India & collapsed early June 2022
All the recent app-based task Ponzis appear to be launched by the same group of scammers.
What’s particularly disturbing about EasyTask 888 is its specific targeting of Colombia.
EasyTask 888’s app is in Spanish and features COL as an internal currency.
EasyTask 888’s app itself allows affiliates to invest in either tether or Nequi.
Nequi is a Colombian payment app. This gives EasyTask 888 access to credit card payments.
Promotion for EasyTask began on or around February 2022. The targeting of Colombia is likely attributable to scammers running a past Ponzi, in which a significant number of investors were from Colombia.
Easy pickings and all that.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up, so too will new investment.
This will starve EasyTask 888 of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 7th July 2022 – EasyTask 888 has collapsed.